Solar Panel Scheme 2024 has been launched by the Punjab Government. Because the government wants to provide affordable solar energy to the households. In this era of inflation, it is becoming impossible for the low-income people to pay electricity bills. It is not easy for low income households to pay electricity bills within their existing resources. Government is offering solar panels with low annual installments. After installing solar panels, every household can meet its energy needs. So will be able to use sunlight. When every house will use solar panels, there will be a little reduction in load shedding.

Solar Panel Scheme 2024 Launches by Punjab Government

Punjab’s Solar Layout Expansion 2024

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has taken several measures for low-income people. 12.6 billion rupees have been allocated by Maryam Nawaz Sharif for the distribution of solar panels in 50 thousand households. The reason will be distributed in three rounds through a lottery system. The government will continue the program for five years during which all the participants will get solar panels, inverters and cells.

Roshan Gharana Mission: Solar Panel Grants in Punjab

Roshan Gharana Scheme is an important component of Punjab Solar Panel Scheme which aims to provide solar panels to households at minimum cost to reduce energy costs.

Eligibility For Solar Panel Scheme

This scheme is intended for low-income families, rural areas where energy supply is limited, and businesses that meet certain criteria. All such individuals can be a part of it.

Registration Process

Low-income individuals and businesses can register online by ensuring that they meet the criteria to be part of the scheme and submit the necessary documents.

Benefits Of The Project

The objective of this scheme is to promote the use of solar energy and reduce the cost of energy in order to reduce the electricity crisis in the country.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who is eligible to get solar panels under Roshan Gharana Scheme?

Under this scheme, households with low income and those living in rural areas where there is no energy supply and business persons can also apply if they fulfill certain conditions.

  • How can I apply for Roshan Gharana Scheme?

All individuals can complete the application process online from home. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and submit all the required documents.

  • What is cost sharing for solar panels?

Individuals who will be given solar panels under the Solar Panel Scheme will pay 25 percent of its cost while the remaining 75 percent will be paid by the Punjab government. Individuals can easily make payments over five years in interest-free installments.

  • How will the solar panels be distributed?

The solar panels will be distributed through a lottery system in three rounds due to the large number of applicants.


The objective of Solar Panel Scheme 2024 is to help the low income people so that they don’t have to pay the electricity bills and provide them with adequate opportunity to improve their lives. You can save energy costs and enjoy your life by meeting your basic needs.